Oracle 9i Lite and OKAPI

From: Nick <nicksteck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 May 2002 15:39:35 -0700

Hello,

I am new to the Oracle world, and need some help programming with Oracle 9i Lite.

I can get applications that access Oracle through ODBC working fine, but on the system I am working on speed is a major issue.

My question is, how can OKAPI programming be used to help performance? How much faster is OKAPI than ODBC? I am running on Red Hat Linux 7.2.

Thanks for any help you can give. Received on Fri May 10 2002 - 17:39:35 CDT