Oracle error: 06502 pLSQL : VALUE OR NUMERIC ERROR

From: AVK <akucher_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:06:16 -0400

I support a vb application that uses a package to pass data into Oracle tables. The application is used by 40 users and has been

in production for a year. Suddenly since last month, all users of the application get the following error when trying to upload data into Oracle.

ORACLE ERROR: 06502 PLSQL: Numeric or Value Error

Our Oracle DBA keeps saying it's an application error and that I should check the data going into the package. But the problem stays for 2 days and mysteriously disappears. I checked the data to make sure and it was valid.

I have the error again this month, and really desperate for some help !!!!

Did anyone have the same problem ??? Received on Fri May 10 2002 - 15:06:16 CDT