Images in Oracle Forms 4.5

From: Drinker <vodka_at_hera.lsb.lublin.pl>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:05:37 +0200

Hi everyone.
I would like to insert image file (gif format), into database under windows 95/98, using Form's tools (older version 4.5.7.0.10). Below instruction is simply to use in forms (adding in an item BUTTON): triger: when-button-pressed
instruction:

    begin
    read_image_file('d:\w.gif','gif','scan_s.scan')(for example)     end
Of course, I inserted LONG RAW column in Oracle Format. But I would like to use a interface such as an explorator windows to choose directory and one image of group.
How do it??
Are any links or sites www for resolve my problem?

thx
drinker
Piotr Sawa Received on Fri May 10 2002 - 08:05:37 CDT