Ask for suggestion on Object Oriented Feature of PL/SQL?

From: Norris Sze <hk1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:24:55 +0800

I am going to develop a new system with Oracle database for my company. In my mind, object oriented methodology is the best way to go. So I suggest Java (servlet and JSP) programming language to my boss. But the suggestion was turned down by my boss. He insisted that PSP (PL/SQL) is the way to go. Of course, I have to follow his direction because he is the boss. However, I learned from the reference material that PL/SQL features OO too.

Is there anyone who has used OO feature of PL/SQL before? Is it stable and easy to debug?

If there is a lot of problem with OO feature of PL/SQL, I would rather write plain procedural program with PL/SQL.

Thanks in advance! Received on Fri May 10 2002 - 04:24:55 CDT