Re: extract data from tables as INSERT statements?

From: Erwin Dondorp <ng_at_dondorp.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 02:38:33 +0200

Kenny Yu wrote:

> This can be done in TOAD7.2 through clicks from 'Export Data' on a table.
> But I want to automate it into a script and run it regularly. Does anyone
> have a script for make_insert_stmt_from_table(p_table_name in varchar2)?

My "dosql" program can do that.
It is written in Pro*C and is commandline based (thus making automation possible).
The requested feature is not listed in the webpage, but it is in there (option -o"sql")
source code and some precompiled versions on http://www.dondorp.com/dosql.html

Erwin Received on Thu May 09 2002 - 19:38:33 CDT