help me join these tables

From: Mitch Abaza <mitch_at_NOSPAMmabaza.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 21:31:01 GMT

I'm no novice when it cames to complex SQL, but I'm having a hell of a time getting these tables to join.

I have a *large* list of users and their security needs for an application I wrote. I'm trying to pare the list down to just the users whose security profile (tblUser_Access) matches an existing security roles (tblRole_Access). I can't join only on tblUser_Access.Screen_ID = tblRole_Access.Screen_ID, because the same Screen_ID can be part of multiple Roles.
I need to join on Screen_ID where the Role_ID is the same for all records matched. I imagine GROUP BY and several subqueries are required but I can't get any further than that.
Please help, I've been working on this for way too long.

*tblScreen*

Screen_ID Screen_Name
1                            Accts Payable
2                            Accts Receivable
3                            GL
7                            Customer