Re: Loading BLOB / CLOB

From: Mark <markg_at_mymail.co.uk>
Date: 8 May 2002 01:47:43 -0700

Daniel: True, However, i responded to the Original post by Thomas, he didn't specify that he was trying to do it on the client. That only came out in his second thread after mine was posted.

Thomas: DBMS_LOB is a server side tool, cant be used to access client side objects. By now, you probably had a few suggested solutions posted to you.