Re: Looking for Authors - Upcoming project

From: Thomas Gaines <Thomas.Gaines_at_noaa.gov>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 09:47:18 -0600

Marcel -

The username and password being asked for on this page are your Yahoo! username and password. Yahoo! provides a number of services (including access to its groups), but it's up to you to obtain an individual username and password. It's definitely not a good idea for Winston to provide you with a username and password in this case.

TG