DB SQL error

From: Naga Pappireddi <pappireddi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 May 2002 17:43:56 -0700

I am executing the following statement:
ALTER TABLE COMPANY_USER ADD CONSTRAINT COMPANY_U SER_FK_2 FOREIGN KEY (USER_ID) REFERENCES MAM_USER (USER_ID) And I get:

[sql] Failed to execute: ALTER TABLE COMPANY_USER ADD CONSTRAINT
COMPANY_U
SER_FK_2 FOREIGN KEY (USER_ID) REFERENCES MAM_USER (USER_ID)
[sql] java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not
exist

The SQL is auto-generated by TDK(turbine development Kit XML schema engine). I am not sure how I can solve this problem. I appreciate your help Received on Mon May 06 2002 - 19:43:56 CDT