From: Thomas Ruschival <t.ruschival_at_vivid-md.de>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 00:53:56 +0200

Hi,

I don't know, didn't find the right information about "how to load LOB (BLOB/CLOB) into the Database".
OK, I have binary Data and Character in Files > 500 MB. How can I load this stream into a BLOB Field in the Database? - BTW I can't use SQLJ or any Java classes because there is no JServer option on this Oracle 8.1.7 Instance.

Thanks alot

Thomas Received on Mon May 06 2002 - 17:53:56 CDT