Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager - Remove Job never deletes

From: Pete's <empete2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 May 2002 05:58:50 -0700

Most likely the .q files in your $ORACLE_HOME/network/agent were corrupted. Oracle's remedy for 2.2.0 is to remove all of your .q files from this directory. Check out metalinks first though. If you do remove the .q files, you will need to re-setup all of your events and jobs as this operation will remove them.

HTH,
Pete's

The opinions stated here are solely my own and not that of my employer.