Re: add a new column into the middle of an existing table

From: Steven Healey <sphealey_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 23:48:02 GMT

TurkBear wrote:

> I dont know what GUI tools you are using, or how you design reports, but the order of the fields in a table is not
> related to their arrangement in the report in any reporting tool I've used...

Well, Crystal Reports comes to mind. I guess that isn't too widely used though ;-).

Not the order that the fields appear in the report, but the order in which they appear in the "field chooser" (or whatever that tool calls it) is what is in question here. The tool then generates SQL which is of course order-independent.

sPh Received on Thu May 02 2002 - 18:48:02 CDT