Creating Tables

From: mtwalla <mtwalla_at_bluefishgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 17:33:06 -0600

If I am creating tables/database objects specific to an application who should be the owner of those tables? Should I create them to be owned by SYS and then create public synonymns on the tables/objects? Or should I have an application user who owns the tables/objects and if so, should I create Synonyms on them? Or is there some other approach altogether? Thanks! I know how to create tables, write the DDL, etc. I'm just fuzzy on the ownership of the objects. Received on Thu May 02 2002 - 18:33:06 CDT