Re: add a new column into the middle of an existing table

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 13:13:19 -0500

I dont know what GUI tools you are using, or how you design reports, but the order of the fields in a table is not related to their arrangement in the report in any reporting tool I've used...

   http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Ulimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Thu May 02 2002 - 13:13:19 CDT