mod_plsql http gateway file upload -> ifs

From: Mark <mark.hamlin_at_artdigital.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:30:01 +0100

I've implemented a file http upload / download application utilising the mod_plsql gateway file upload / download interfaces and file storage table specification.

If and when I want to allow access to the files via other protocols using IFS: will I have to alter the file storage table I now have in place.

Cheers,
Mark Received on Thu May 02 2002 - 10:30:01 CDT