EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMER is looking for an interesting job

From: Developer <art_of_programming_at_seznam.cz>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:07:42 +0200

I'm looking for a contract job in one of areas of my experience:

  1. Independent Development for Windows
    • I'm able to create various applications for Windows very quickly and in high quality (incl. analysis and physical data model creation in Windows and UNIX environment)
  2. Developing of GUI applications
    • for ORACLE, Informix, MS SQL or other SQL databases
  3. Data Modeling and Designing
    • Database schemes designing, creation, tuning, reverse-engineering of UNIX/Windows databases
  4. Database Administration
    • for ORACLE 7.3-8i, Informix 7.2-IDS 2000, MS SQL,... (ideal remotely)
  5. UNIX System Administration
    • for Solaris, Digital, Linux servers (ideal remotely)

I live in Prague (CZ, Europe) and am fully equipped for telecommuting around the world. I'm not in the U.S.A and therefore I would need a "sponsorship" or any help (H1B visa) for on-site work. That's why I prefer remote contract work (short or long-term) initially with the possibility to relocate in the future.

Rate negotiable based on interest level (the more challenging/fun the project, the lower I would be willing to go).

Mail: art_of_proramming_at_seznam.cz

Detailed CV upon request.
Working languages: English, German, Czech. Received on Thu May 02 2002 - 09:07:42 CDT