Sql*Net problems

From: Scott Mills <scott.mills_at_ukf.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 22:04:11 +0100

Hello.

I'm having some problems with a sqlnet v1 - v2 upgrade. We currently have both listeners running ok, and the sqlnet v2 side working. However we are having problems with a client app.

Has anyone heard of a program called Forest And Trees by Platinum technologies?

http://www.platinum.com/products/busintl/fortreps.htm

The latest version is v6 and we are still using v4. V4 is able to run on both sqlnet v1 and v2 although I can't get it to run on v2. I am told that all I need to change is the provider file. I have done this but suspect that the provider file I am using does not connect to the version of sqlnet that we're running. It doesn't look like Platinum support forest and trees v4 anymore. Has anyone here done a similar upgrade? or know where I can get my hands on a sqlnet v2 oracle provider for forest and trees v4 ?

thanks

Scott Received on Wed May 01 2002 - 16:04:11 CDT