Re: Install 8.1.7

From: David Wright <David_wright_at_spra.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 20:39:37 GMT

I think I forgot to put the first part of this message.

I get the opening window box, which lists three things, install/deinstall, explore the CD, and something else.

When I click on install/deinstall, the machine wirrrs, the CD-ROM spins, my cursor turns from an arrow into an hourglass and then nothing happens. The Hourglass turns back into an arrow. All as it was.

I have tried to open up the CD, double clicked on a few executables, but to no avail.

I even installed the installer from version 8.1.5, clicked that, and tried to install from the 8.1.7 CD, but it complained that I didn't have the right installer version.