Re: How to delay the execution of an SQL statement?

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 12:31:52 GMT

I'm always curious about this is a database context: Why do you want a delay?
(I've done lots of real-time/embedded programming where this kind of thing is sometimes appropriate, but I don't know of any database reasons for this.)

  ed

--
Edward J. Prochak   --- Magic Interface, Ltd.
Ofc: 440-498-3700