Re: Problem with OCCI, g++ and catching exceptions

From: Johannes Lochmann <johannes.lochmann_at_chello.at>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 06:39:35 GMT

Billy O'Connor schrieb im Artikel <m37kmozf2r.fsf_at_dpscon.com>:
> Ok, Johannes, I tried everything I know, I can only get this
> try/catch block to work if I link statically.

I can confirm this. This is very, very odd, IMO.

> BTW, None of Oracle's
> examples can do exception handling when linked dynamically either...

Same here. I just forgot to write that.

> Here are the compile/link command lines I used:

I can confirm that they work here, too. So while developing I will link statically, and I will hope that Oracle will solve this problem.

Thank you anyway, so I can at least debug my code.

Johannes Lochmann Received on Wed May 01 2002 - 01:39:35 CDT