Client won't install?

From: res0jhe3 <res0jhe3_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:24:52 GMT

I put the CD in the server running Windows 2000 - standard server. It will not autoload (no big deal), anyway when I click on install I get the Install/De-install/Explore screen. Click on Install and the screen goes away I get an hour glass then nothing. Any ideas?

Thx, Larry Received on Tue Apr 30 2002 - 12:24:52 CDT