Re: How sql loader handle the error throw back from DB?

From: Bricklen Anderson <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:37:30 GMT

Hmmm... Not sure why sqlloader would cause a Dr. Watson error on that, assuming that a bad row is a bad row and would be logged in the error file. Have you coded in a nice exception handler into the view yet? I would think that between the two (sqlldr and exception trap) you could handle pretty much anything thrown your way. Obviously I'm not seeing something here, probably something obvious. ;-)

Bricklen

--

* http://pipers.hypermart.net *