Timeout wihle calling stored procedure?

From: Andreas D. Bauer <ggl.t.adb_at_neverbox.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2002 01:16:57 -0700

I call a stored procedure in a ORACLE-database from MICROSOFT ACCCESS VBA-Code.
Unfortunately there seems to be a timeout after aprox. 35 seconds. With a test procedure just counting integers in a loop to simulate waiting itīs the same.

The procedure need a lot of time.

What can I do? Received on Tue Apr 30 2002 - 03:16:57 CDT