Re: Really nobody knows anything about esc sequences and Oracle reports

From: Mark <markg_at_mymail.co.uk>
Date: 30 Apr 2002 01:10:17 -0700

Hiya,

Not an expert on printer control files but doesnt the control file specify formatting for the whole page, not just for part of it?

If you want to change the font for the first line of your report, you may need to edit your report properties.

Try a Metalink search at support.oracle.com, maybe somehing will come from that.

"LokalST" <stbest001_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<aakd3f$1aaf$1_at_as201.hinet.hr>...
> Please, this is really very important to me.
> I have a deadline tommorow afternoon.
> For details, see my post
> 'Need help with printing on LQ2180 from Oracle Reports!!' from 26.04
>
> Tnx in advance

Original Post