Oracle ODBC Access

From: Jeff Arledge <jarledge_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2002 15:48:57 -0700

I have an ACCESS db that I am trying to make links to tables on an Oracle DB. Why I choose link and complete the logon onto the Oracle DB I only get back one table. According to the DBAs I have full access to all tables in the Oracle DB.

Any clues or suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff Received on Mon Apr 29 2002 - 17:48:57 CDT