HJR...

From: Bricklen Anderson <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 00:52:46 GMT

Just visited your site. Sorry to hear about the unlucky events. I, and I'm sure scads of others, found it immensely helpful and to-the-point. Whilst the Oracle documentation at tahiti.oracle.com will always be helpful, the edge you put on it will be sorely missed.

In short, it's too bad your site is gone, but I commend you nonetheless for the quality tips and documents you provided for the time that it _was_ there. Guess I'll just have to keep on perusing the archives of these newsgroups.

Cheers,

Bricklen

--

* http://pipers.hypermart.net *