SQLLoader Ignores Terminator

From: Bob Mullaney <96shadow1100_at_monmouth.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 11:13:54 -0400

Help!

My process is ignoring my | terminator in certain insstances. It seems if I encounter an international character (e.g ASCII(x'6C')), it escapes my terminator ( " | " ) and includes it and the following field as part of a single field.

My control file is simple:

LOAD DATA
INFILE 'c:\\docent_servers\\import\\jnj_import_user_data.dat'

INTO TABLE JNJusertemp
FIELDS TERMINATED BY '|' TRAILING NULLCOLS (

Thanks,
...Bob Received on Sat Apr 27 2002 - 10:13:54 CDT