Re: How sql loader handle the error throw back from DB?

From: Bricklen Anderson <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 15:01:16 GMT

What do you mean by "crash"? What crashed? How? Is sqlldr loading the data fine into you view (insert errors should be caught by your sqlldr error log file), then there are problems when the trigger pops the data into the table? (btw, are you using an "instead of" trigger?). If that's the case, have you coded an exception handler into the trigger itself to catch and/or redirect errors?
Or is there something else involved with your loading process?

--
* http://pipers.hypermart.net *