product overview (i am puzzled - and new to oracle)

From: Gerhard Wolf <lea.wolf_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 08:51:26 +0200

Hi,

  1. i am new to oracle
  2. i have downloaded "Oracle9i Database Enterprise/Standard/Personal Edition for Windows NT/2000/XP Pro" from www.oralce.com and installed it (for trial).

but now i am looking for dokumentation and found a PDF which seems to be ok for a beginner like me. But the title is "Oracle9i Application Server"

does my downloaded product fit to this Product which the PDF descibes ?

do you know a better start-point for newbies ? Received on Sat Apr 27 2002 - 01:51:26 CDT