Re: Where can I go to 'learn' Oracle?

From: Blaine Jones <seismo123_at_alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:15:09 -0400

Oracle's online docs are extremely good. I recommend starting with Oracle 8i (or whatever your version of choice) Concepts.
Start here:
http://technet.oracle.com/docs/content.html

This ain't a bad place to start, either, if your interest is in 8i: http://technet.oracle.com/doc/oracle8i_816/mix.816/a76991/toc.htm