Index Default Stoorage - Designer 6i

From: <SUSOTT_at_amnutrition.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:37:28 -0600

I need to place indexes in a seperate tablespace from their associated tables (Having followed the message on comp.databases.oracle.server on indexes and storage, this requirement is under review.). I realize that I can rebuild the indexes in the new tablespace, but is there a default location that I can modify inside of designer?

Using designer 6i/Oracle 8i on W2k. Received on Fri Apr 26 2002 - 16:37:28 CDT