Re: Wanted Oracle 7 & 8 CDs for SGI

From: Doc435 <Doc435_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:07:29 -0400

This may seem like a silly question, but what do you mean by no longer available form Oracle. Do they not have or are the unwilling to sell you replacement media. I have had similar problems getting 7.2.2.1 for OS/2, but with enough presure, Oracle will sell a media set for even old products. If they don't have it anymore, and I would find that hard to believe, then you ae probably doing the only thing you can do. As a suggestion see if your Oracle rep can put you into contact with other companies that used torun it on the same platform. They may have been able to keep a set of media.
-ERIC-