Re: Oracle reports: Problem displaying same column a number of times on row

From: Fred van Nimwegen <fred.vannimwegen_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:45:41 +0200

You are on the right way, use the print direction across for the column_names. But before you can do this you have to make a group with the print direction DOWN for the table_name.

When you use the report wizzard to define this in one step you get an error, when you use additional layout to make first the group for the table_name and then the group for the column_name it wil work fine.

The column_names wil not have a heading above

"Mary" <mmccrohan_at_svi-group.com> schreef in bericht news:cdebd5e3.0204222343.1a84daa3_at_posting.google.com...