Newbie to triggers

From: Lucas <Lucas_44_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:41:10 GMT

Can somebody give me a simple example on how to get a value (ex: foreign key) from a 'new record' on a 'after insert' trigger? I know all about the mutating error, just don't know how to get around it....

Also, how do you use the :new and :old that I frequently see? When i try it, I get 'bad bind variable'

Lucas Received on Wed Apr 24 2002 - 16:41:10 CDT