Oracle U - DBA track study group

From: jkstraw <jkstraw_nospAm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:26:51 GMT

Good day all,

I am located in Ottawa Ontario Canada. I am going to be starting the OU OCP training on the DBA track starting May 6, 2002.

I was wondering if there was anyone local to Ottawa on this newsgroup that would be interested in forming a study group, or even a mentorship.

I am very new to the world of Oracle/SQL and am planning on spending a s*^t load of time working on this course in preperation for the exams.

Alternativly, if anyone would like to work together via the net (share problems, resources, experiences etc) I would like to hear from you!

Thanks for any help, pointers or offers in advance!!

Jon Whittington

jkstraw(no_spam)@hotmail.com
jkstraw(no_spam)@magma.ca

note: remove "(no_spam)" from reply address Received on Wed Apr 24 2002 - 11:26:51 CDT