Portal installation error

From: Sam Wun <s.wun_at_thales-is.com.hk>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:03:37 +0800

hi,

I got this err msg when installaing oracle portal:

STEP 4 : Creating Portal Schema...

INSTALL_ACTION:installGlobalComponents() : ../../bin/sqlplus SYS/<sys_password>@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=kbdmts)(PORT=1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=orcl)))

@../../portal30/admin/plsql/wwv/wdbisys.sql tke666b DBA_FREE_SPACE DBA_FREE_SPACE wvinssys.log

ORA-01653: unable to extend table SYS.IDL_UB1$ by 65536 in tablespace SYSTEM Errors encountered in the Install process. Installation Aborted.

I have increased the SYS.IDL_UB1$ space to unlimited by using the following sql:

SQL> alter table "SYS"."IDL_UB1$" storage (maxextents unlimited);

but the problem still persist. What should I do to fix the problem?

Thanks
Sam Received on Wed Apr 24 2002 - 04:03:37 CDT