Oracle 11i problem on Redhat 7.1

From: Dave Williams <dwilliams_at_dtw-consulting.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:06:48 -0400

All,

    I have just installed 11i under RedHat 7.1. Had some issues but finally managed to get everything installed ok.

I have started the PROD database - fine
I have started the PROD listner - fine
I have started the PROD apache listner - fine I have started the PROD forms server - fine.

I can access the login page from my windows machine over a local network. When I log in I get the menu screen. I then select System Admin responsibility and get the following errors: -

FRM-40800 User exit FND does not exist
FRM-40733 PL/SQL built in DBMS_ERROR_CODE failed
FRM-40733 PL/SQL built in DBMS_ERROR_TEXT failed

The above error messages cycle about 4 times and then that is it. I cannot get into the apps ! I have searched Metalink but so far I'm at a loss as to why this is happening.

Does anyone have any ideas ? Also, I am not a DBA so please use 'plain english' :-) when replying.

Thanks,

Dave. Received on Mon Apr 22 2002 - 14:06:48 CDT