Re: benchmarking/performance testing

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:28:10 +0100

That certainly helps but doesn't let me answer questions like what happens if I change my block size for 8 to 16k. It also makes moving from 12 tablespace designed to manually seperate data to 3 designed to seperate objects of different extent sizes somewhat tricky! I guess what i'd like to to do is import the data and then apply the archive logs. (BTW for anyone tempted to tell me I can't do this I *know* this is not possible)

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA