database cache problem

From: carlos <mallof3_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:10:55 GMT

Hi, I have a problem when I try configuring Oracle Database Cache after Oracle Application Server installation: I launch the configuration process with "prompt> <ORACLE_HOME>\bin\wtacca -create -custom" command, the process stopped in 16% every times, and never displayed any error. Can somebody tell me the solution about this problem, please. Thanks, Carlos Received on Mon Apr 22 2002 - 06:10:55 CDT