Help linking reports

From: Matt Selph <mselph_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: 21 Apr 2002 15:43:20 -0700

Hi. I have a report that has a button on it. When the user clicks on the button, I want a new, more detailed report to open. The following PL/SQL gives me a REP-1428 Error, and I've checked what the help file tells me to check. In the program unit editor, there is an unhandled exception error on the line where srt.run_report is. Here's my code:

procedure meter_btnButtonAction is
begin
srw.run_report('MBC_Purch.rdf mode='||:P_STYLE||'

  	  paraform=no batch=yes
          p_meter_custnum= ||:custnum||' );

end;

I put in batch=yes and also took it out, but I get the same message. Any help is greatly appreciated!

-MS Received on Sun Apr 21 2002 - 17:43:20 CDT