Re: beginner

From: RKG <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:20:26 -0300

tihs group is excellent. So is comp.database.oracle.server, comp.database.oracle.tools, comp.database.oracle

Also go to www.dejanews.com and search it for oracle questions... they go back years. Another place to look is

otn.oracle.com There are messageboards there(i dont think they are quite as good as these though) and free documentation.

Just keep in mind that there is lots of free stuff out there and you dont need to spend lots of money on books if your just learning.