Re: beginner

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:41:48 +0100

The one where you posted this question.

But keep in mind several things.

  1. We will not do your homework for you.
  2. We expect you to avail yourself of books and web sites first
  3. We want to know what version of Oracle on what platform and operating system
  4. If an error message is involved we expect to see the entire error message not some fluff.
  5. If it involves a SQL statement ... include what you wrote and enough information that we can assess the issue

If you don't you will get one of the following two responses. 1. RTFM Daniel Morgan