Re: calling sql script from pl/sql

From: Radu Lascae <r.nospam.lascae_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:00:47 GMT

Temporary tables are tables - funny I should need to mention it.

This is not an issue of profesionalism, I've never treated DBA's other then as professionals, it's a dificult profession, I'm aware of it. They've never treated me otherwise either.

The issue is of dogmatics. I have my own. I wonder if this is a particular DBA dogma. The question stays unanswered: why?

Regards,
Radu