Autonomous transactions

From: anorfri <anorfri_at_teleline.es>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:36:04 GMT

Hi !!!

First of all, sorry for my bad english !!!

I have a problem with an application that i should port from 8i to 8.0.4. This application have some triggers, and uses the pragma AUTONOMOUS_TRANSACTIONS to isolate transactions made by some procedures called from it. The problem is that 8.0.4 do not support autonomous transactions, or at least don't understand this pragma when i complile the procedure.

Does anyone know a solution? (apart from upgrade to 9i, which is not possible now to the client)

Thanks !!!

Anorfri Received on Fri Apr 19 2002 - 11:36:04 CDT