Re: protocol.ora & listener.ora

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:57:28 GMT

Have you considered that UNIX is case sensitive?

Or that perhaps your machine is not looking at that particular network\admin directory?

first check the upper/lower/mixed case of the file name. Then try making an error in the tnsnames.ora and see if that affects your ability to connect.

Daniel Morgan