Certification on the cheap

From: Just me again <nospam_at_my.inbox>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:38:42 -0400

I'm considering becoming a Oracle 9i certified DBA (OCP certified), I could probably pass (or come real close to it anyway) the OCA level tests right now, but I'm going to have to pay for it all out of my own pocket by the looks of it.

I'm considering the Oracle CD bundles for self-paced training, but if there is some
better/cheaper product (book, CDs whatever) I figured this would be the place to ask. If the CD bundles are good, can you easily find a used copy to buy?

P.E. Received on Wed Apr 17 2002 - 14:38:42 CDT