Re: Oracle Front End - Java?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:57:44 GMT

I would strongly urge you to check out Oracle's "Internet Developer Suite" package. It isn't inexpensive. But the development time difference more than makes up for the cost. I consider break-even to be saving two weeks of work which it will easily do.

The package contains a number of applications suitable to the task. Among them Oracle Forms, Graphics, and Reports.

Daniel Morgan