Oracle e-Bussiness-Suite 11i, OFA and Discoverer community

From: thiele <kthiele_at_inbizz.de>
Date: 16 Apr 2002 08:38:31 -0700

http://www.inbizz.de is an interactive community dedicated to the exchange of information and tools related to Oracle technology, eBusiness Suite and Consulting.

Founded by several DBAs, functional consultants and technicians, inbizz's aim is to become the communication platform for Oracle Users, Developers and Consultants.

Supplementing Metalink and the DOAG Services, members should provide reusable tools, documentation and information for mutual use.

Our target groups are especially freelancers and system officers responsible for productive applications. They will have the highest added value from our free service as they can reduce development costs, profit from existing know-how and experiences and make contact between external Consultants and Oracle Users.

We just ask you not only to profit from this site but also to contribute within your possibilities.

We are looking forward to welcoming a lot of new registered users, contributions and hints from you.

Your www.inbizz.de Team Received on Tue Apr 16 2002 - 10:38:31 CDT