plsql package to return pages via http

From: Mark Hamlin <marked_at_artdigital.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:03:52 +0100

I have a web server offering data in xml format which I need to capture in a Oracle / Unix based web application on another box. So I need a package which will give me a function to return a page given the address. I am sure that I have seen a package / method which does just that. What is it called?

This is what I need:

pagetext := varchar(2000);
begin
pagetext := httppackage.get ('http://partnersdomain.com/script.csv');

..
.. all sorts of stuff with pagetext ...
..

Cheers,
Mark Hamlin Received on Tue Apr 16 2002 - 10:03:52 CDT