Backup Oracle Database Helpppppppppppppp

From: jb <jblanco_at_cnrhealthcare.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:55:07 -0400

Team,
We just install Brighstor software from CA, to backup our network including Oracle database, we installed the oracle agent on the system where oracle is installed. When we do the backup, we are getting a sharing violation error during the backup. My question is the following: Do we have to do anything special besides installing the agent in order for us to be able to backup our database. If that is the case where we could find this information, Oracle is installed on windows nt 4.0

Thanks,

JB Received on Mon Apr 15 2002 - 10:55:07 CDT